Each minute of our life is a lesson but most of us fail to read it. I thought I would just add my daily lessons & the lessons that I learned by seeing the people around here. So it may be useful for you and as memories for me…….
I would like to share some interesting facts about pets.
I am a great animal lover. From my childhood, I have habit to spend time with my pets. One of my cats had a litter of kittens. I remember how small and cute they were! I have two felines right now, one is munna and the other is shadow.
My pets became part of my life, they mean lot to me.
She loves me no matter what.
She ’s my best friend.
She’s my co passenger in my life’s journey.
She’s like my mother, who takes me into a sound sleep.
She makes me laugh.
She ‘s the perfect stress-reducer.
They really don’t have to do anything. Just looking at my pets makes me smile.
“I’m having 3 kittens right now and the joy I get from watching them play is amazing.
They let me love and snuggle them all the time.”
“They greet me at the door as though I’ve been gone weeks, even when I just run to the store for five minutes. And they don’t let me sleep a little longer even on Sunday mornings!”
“When I come home from work my pets come running, she wags her tail, then runs over to me talking in a very high-pitched voice, as if to say, ‘I’m so glad you’re home!’ It’s so nice to be loved so very much – and it’s also wonderful to be able to return that love to an appreciative being. I am blessed!”
A pet is certainly a great friend. After a difficult day, pet owners quite literally feel the love.
“As soon as our cat realizes that I am wake she’ll kiss and lick my face.
After that it’s major snuggling time – best way to start the day. My other cat and my golden retriever bring many smiles to my face throughout the day in so many ways. My pets mean the world to me.”
Some Interesting Facts.
We are not the owners of pets, We are just the provider of the food and the cleaner of the litter box. Of course they love use for that.
Cats will annoy you to death until they get there way. And they know exactly what to do that will make you do it!.
Cats know they aren’t allowed on the table. That’s why they wait for you to leave the room, leave for work or go to bed before they attempt it.
Everything, and i mean EVERYTHING is theirs, not yours. Get used to it.
ATS ARE SOCIAL!! It is a complete myth that they are aloof and anti-social. It’s just that they aren’t dogs.
They are independent for sure, but cats love to play and cuddle together.
Of course there are exceptions. There are anti-social humans too.
Benefit’s of Having Pets:
According to this article in care2.com, scientists have recently discovered many health benefits that can be attributed to pets. Many people intuitively believe that pets have healing benefits, but there is now scientific proof for such beliefs:
1) Cats lower risk of fatal heart attack: Those who own cats have been found to have a 40% lower risk of heart attack, most likely due to the fact that owning a cat can reduce anxiety, which can lead to heart conditions.
2) Pets reduce stress: A Mindlab International survey reported that 55% of people were more relaxed after spending time with their pets. Stress reduction is a novelty in today’s society and can greatly improve one’s mental and physical health.
3) Pets can help people with serious illness: Physicians often encourage ailing patients to own a pet because it has been found that this can motivate people to take better care of themselves.
4) Pets lessen the risk of allergies and asthma: Recent studies have found that children who grow up in homes with dogs, cats are much less likely to have certain allergies, and are less likely to develop eczema later in life.
5) Pet owners were found to be more interacting and understanding than those who were highly educated and with higher annual turnovers.
6) Pet owners had better interacting skills than those without making one to feel better when in their company.
7) Living with pets, helps one to develop better communication skills which brings understanding and quality relationships. It is now quite clear that, every one should have a pet for the purpose of improving his interrelation skills among other benefits.
Advantages of Having Pets:
Having a pet teaches toddlers the essential skill of empathy with other people and with animals. At this age, children should be developing a sense of compassion and emotional intimacy with others. This is how they learn to make friends and to avoid doing things that hurt others. Caring for a pet is the perfect opportunity for toddlers to learn kindness and tolerance.Independence – exercising choice, within reason.
- Responsibility – grooming, feeding and exercising.
- Creativity and imagination – make believe and role plays.
- Disposition and attitudes – develop a kind, caring attitude towards both animals and people, helping children to build a strong and significant bond.
- Bereavement – as sad as it sounds, the loss of a pet is a less distressing way for a child to learn how to cope with, manage and experience grief and helps to set a basic understanding of what a death means.
- Cognitive Development – babies enjoy the sensory aspects of animals.They see the pretty bird, hear the cat’s meow, and pet the soft dog. Toddlers can also learn the names and shapes of different animals, and the noises each one makes
My Beautiful Angels:
People who have pets are the most fortunate people in the world.
Give your pet a big hug from me.
Please feel free to share your story and any lessons you learned, you experienced , you came across in your life in the comments below.