As world will be celebrating women’s day on 08th March, I feel that it is my duty to express my gratitude to all women in my life, as a mother, sister, teacher, friend, wife, daughter, peer…to all known and unknown women’s.
Nature has given women so much power that the law has very wisely given them little. A woman is like a tea bag: you cannot tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. – Even woman laugh, love, hope, try, hurt, need, fear, cry. And they do the same things too, So they really not that different, me and you.
Women play very important roles in our lives. They are our mothers, our wives, sisters, daughters and friends. Women sacrifice a great deal for the men in their lives and sometimes their little sacrifices go unnoticed or without mention. Even with the great push for equality and affirmative action, women still suffer in this male dominated world. Some Inspiration for women that would help motivates, empower and help women step out of the pattern of self-doubt.
“Woman must not accept; she must challenge. She must not be awed by that which has been built up around her; she must reverence that woman in her which struggles for expression.”
Few things I like in women around me…
1. It is amazing how women are so wonderfully giving and loving. Their love is unconditional and forever. And once
they forgive, they really forget. They don’t dig out the heavy artillery, even when they have the best opportunities
to do so.
2. It is lovely how women manage to hear you out for hours. They never pass judgments. Never say you are wrong (even if you have behaved like the worst jerk in the world). And when you ask for their opinion they give it without managing to make you feel a worm. They criticize without wounding.
3. A smile. Now when women smiles, she really smiles. No pretences, She smiles from her heart and speaks with her eyes. It is amazing how many ways women smiles. She has a tender smile, a loving smile, a “what will I do with you” kind a smile. A saucy grin. A smile of gentle indulgence and finally the best of them the complete smile. The smile that says “Whatever you are, however you are, I love you”
4. The way they get all in frenzy, when they want to let you know of their achievements. Their eyes say “I want you to be proud of me” but they will die rather than admit it, After all they only wanted to let you know.
5. “Do-good” attitude – an undeniable part of every woman. They are out to reform everyone. They will give you sermons on all your vices (by the number of ‘vices’ they list you will feel a worse insect than Satan will) and tell you have to reform to be a “better” person. And will be hurt if you don’t wanna change.
6. A single thing that I love about a woman, it is the perfect mix that makes men goes weak-kneed. The sensuality combined with nurturing, the naughtiness combined with caring, the vivacity coupled with quiet understanding. It is a heady mix and man, it is very intoxicating.
Kudos to the Mother who loves others even more
Kudos to the brave lady
Kudos to the business woman
Kudos to the sports woman
Kudos to the politician
Kudos to the women for all her successful and enduring
I declare to you that woman must not depend upon the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself.