Each minute of our life is a lesson but most of us fail to read it. I thought I would just add my daily lessons & the lessons that I learned by seeing the people around here. So it may be useful for you and as memories for me.
Our beloved shapes and forms can tell a lot about our hidden traits, as relational psychology and drawing psychology testing suggest — pick a sun and see what your choice says about you.
The sun has always had a special place in religion and culture through the history of mankind. In this test we’ll ask you to rest your mind, look at this picture of 8 suns, pick one that seems the most appealing, and find out something new about yourself!
- Your special personality trait is always being positive and always looking for a way to improve yourself. You are not easily discouraged and intent to stand your ground at all times. Your glass is definitely “half full.”
This approach to life not only makes you resilient, but also makes you a great friend who can support your loved ones in any situation. You are outgoing, but sometimes you keep to yourself to not hurt people. This allows you to sift through the people you are around and leaves you with only a few truly good friends.
- There are two really important things for you — personal space and respect from your peers and loved ones. More introvert, than extrovert, you are not distant from other people, but just more reserved.
You value simple, good traits like honesty and kindness, and you’re always there for your friends. This is why you should also beware of people using you only for their gain. Always trust your sixth sense, because it will lead you out of those types of situations.
- You are smart, very curious, and courageous when it comes to new adventures and knowledge. Very honest and transparent, you are openminded and try to keep your judgement unclouded.
You are a natural-born leader and a guide to others. They rely heavily on your sense of right and wrong and value your educated opinion.
- The hallmark of your personality is endless energy and restlessness. You are torn by a hundred ideas at a time. You are always willing to face new challenges and get really hyped at the opportunity to try something new.
You are beaming with a love for life, which you are trying to live to the fullest. And that’s what makes you a person with great life goals, just be sure to not get distracted.
- You have the outstanding ability and willingness to help others with their problems. You love helping people in need and sometimes it may even seem like you have a hero complex — because who else would be better at saving the world than you?
You are a beam of light and inspiration in the lives of others. You are an intelligent person, but you don’t always share your thoughts with other people.
- People who pick out this sun are generally joyful, fun-loving people who enjoy every little detail of life. Every obstacle in your way is just another reason to learn something new.
You don’t shy away from constructive criticism, and always maintain your cordial and cheerful disposition with others. People perceive you as trustworthy and as a person who has a lot of leadership skills.
- You are easily inspired by new goals and you really go the extra mile to take them on — but there are usually way too many. In fact, one lifetime is not enough to fulfill them all. If you want your major dreams come true — you’ll need to figure out which ones are the most important for you.
Other people see you as someone energetic and persevering, who does not know when to quit. You are a positive influence on others.
Your patience is enviable. You don’t hold grudges and you are not easily offended. As a person, you are incredibly mature, somebody who likes to think things through and avoid mistakes.
Although love and other feelings are important to you, they tend to take a back seat to your rational mind and intelligence.Was this test true to your personality? Be sure to share with us in the comments below.Based on material Bright side