Each minute of our life is a lesson but most of us fail to read it. I thought I would just add my daily lessons & the lessons that I learned by seeing the people around here. So it may be useful for you and as memories for me…….
The article was written by Munn@Prawin….
I thought of expressing my feelings to you, but I never.
You are a great dad and a very hard working person. You are my guide, mentor, teacher and my all-time role model in life. There are still a lot of things I have to learn from you in all these years. Every time I see you handling an issue with Honesty, stability & Boldness and patience, I always wonder how you are able to do it.
I remember the days……………
- The days you worked as an Army Official at the Borders. Even now i feel very proud to say that My Father served our Nation.
- The unforgettable days in my life are the days when we were in the North India.
- You used to take me to the Mahamkali temple located on the hill bit away from the firing area. I used to play with my friends Sumi & Suji, whom I remember even now.
- I remember the hard times when we were in economical drain, after you came retired from Army. You worked as heavy vehicle driver to take care of family. I understood that “Life is not as easy as we dream & it’s not too hard to be scared of, the only thing is we have to understand life”.
- When you used to pick me & sisters from school during night time, we used to come together on your Bi-cycle. I learned life is responsibility.
- I travelled almost North & South parts of India along with you. I believe Life is a sweet journey, If my father accompany me all the time.
- The days you used to help Mom in making different dishes. I felt to love someone even the smallest things you do matters a lot.
- You gave lot of freedom to me, but I don’t know why I hid many things & feelings from from you. The reason is I don’t want to hurt you.
- When our house met with fire accident, there is nothing left, but again you started from scratch. I learn that “Problems are common in Life, our strength lies in, how we respond”.
- When I was put behind the bars due to some college issues in the year 2004, you stood behind me and gave your hand to come out of that situation.
- You encouraged me in almost everything that I felt like doing. I realized it is not the winning that matters; it is the participation that matters.
- The days when you used to get new clothes for family members on any occasion, but you and mom used to buy clothes for yourself very very rarely. I realized how much you care & want us to be happy. Also I realized saving is part of every man’s life.
- I came to know how much I love you, when i left you to pursue my Higher studies.
- I remember the day when I came to know that I am the reason for the tears in your eyes, I felt like moving away. But how can I live without you. I realized that I am meaningless without you.
- The way you took care of your parents, family members & relatives motivated me a lot. Everyone should learn from, how to take care of their parents.
- I remember the first day of my office, where you you gave me lot of guidelines which i will never forget.
- The hardworking and whiz mind of yours…It made me realize hard work always pays off and gives us mental satisfaction.
- The days you used to wake up early and come home late. I realized a man’s will plays a lot, it is not the body that controls us but it is the mind. I still wonder how you can do it at this age. It is just so amazing.
- You are an all-rounder nature, made me realize to be a Dad needs this trait always.
There are many many many things I learnt from you, which makes me stand out of the crowd even now. Thanks for being a wonderful dad, great role model and a wonderful motivator. I honestly feel, you have greatest skills and skills more than an average man, only we know about it. I wish you all health, happiness and comfort forever.
A small piece of advice my dear friends, fall back to your parents for anything and everything. I am sure that will make our lives better. Our parents may not understand all our feelings, emotions and thoughts immediately. They may not be so educated, talented & advanced, however I am sure they will make an honest attempt to understand us at any case. And, that attempt would always make the result fruitful. It is because they deny something or go against some of our decisions it does not mean they will do it always. They always understand and all ears to us with an unlimited unconditional eternal love. Please understand your parents & respect the love, hope, dreams & the faith that they kept on you…..Yours Ever lasting…munn@
Please feel free to share your opinion, your relation, attachment with your father in your words in the comments below.
May 19, 2012 at 3:10 am
what else a father need. Hats off……. munn@.
June 4, 2012 at 11:21 am
June 11, 2012 at 8:46 am
Itz aswome munn@………………..
August 19, 2012 at 4:43 pm
Sir, your parents are really lucky. …